Director of Sourcing and Logistics Jersey City, NJ
As the Director of Sourcing and Logistics, you will be responsible for overseeing the company's sourcing and logistical needs including inventory management, equipment procurement, project budgeting as well as developing plans and policies within the organization.
Why you should apply:
- Strong work life balance
- Opportunity to work from home (preference is NJ).
- Annual bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Oversee the company's sourcing and logistical needs.
- Create and implement plans, budgets, and policies within the organization to improve efficiency,
- Facilitate the organization's supply chain management plan.
- Manage all project-level logistics including managing vendors and distributors to achieve deadlines and budgets as well as procurement operations.
- Handle intercommunication with engineering and construction teams, as well as key vendors to ensure equipment specifications and timely delivery.
- 10+ years of Sourcing, Procurement, and Logistics experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects and achieve budget deadlines.
- Ability to self-govern or work collaboratively.
- Strong computer capabilities.
- Exceptional ability to organize, analyze and make time-conscious decisions.
- Previous experience sourcing and procuring equipment for renewable energy projects.
View all jobs