The Project Coordinator directly supports our team of project managers by managing commercial and utility scale project construction efficiently on time, and on budget. Tasks will vary from filling, scheduling, communicating with various stakeholders, logistics, and documenting progress.
- Maintain departmental protocols and practices
- Departmental, project level and administrative support for the Project Management Team
- Help assist the Project Manager to manage overall project performance (quality, scope, schedule, cost, communication, resource issues, risks, and customer satisfaction).
- Support Project Manager with change order processing, approvals, and denials.
- Keep track of various projects, milestones, and risks, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist Project Managers with various tasks as assigned.
- Create and review reports, budgets, schedules, contracts and other documents.
- Assist Project Manager in project closeout process with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing C&I solar projects highly desired
- Highly organized and ability to track various conflicting tasks and priorities
- Engineering background
- Experience working in a project management environment
- Construction industry experience
- Basic knowledge of solar PV construction and procurement, preferably at a commercial scale
- 1-3 years of experience as a project coordinator in construction projects
- Electrical Engineering degree preferred.
- Project management certifications are an asset but not required (i.e. PMP or similar).
- Other PV certifications are an asset (i.e. NABCEP)