HR Manager Long Island, NY
As the HR manager, you will be responsible for managing all day to day HR related tasks, such as payroll, related training programs, conflict resolution and all legal compliance related to business practices.
Why you should apply
- Competitive wages.
- Annual bonus.
- Strong employee engagement and great company culture.
- 401k, dental, vision and medical benefits.
- Complete HR Generalist responsibilities for the project-oriented business.
- Full cycle recruitment & selection activities, including headhunting, onboarding, orientation, and training.
- Identifying areas for further training & development for staff members and specific functions that are aligned with the companys objectives and succession plans.
- Supervise all compensation & benefits (payroll) vendors, programs, and policies.
- Fostering a positive team spirit within the company's region.
- Act as the main point of contact for all employees on all labor related enquiries.
- Manage and coordinate the performance management process and goal setting alignment.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Keeping up to date with all company related compliance and labor legislation as well as maintaining that compliance with local/state labor laws.
- Overall admin management of our multiple office locations
- Minimum 5 years relatable experience in HR or related function.
- Bachelors Degree in business administration with a focus in Human Resources or related subject.
- Experience with compensation, rewards strategies, and administration.
- Familiar with labor laws in the United States.
- Positive, hands-on personality with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Capable of working independently and within a team setting.
View all jobs