Job DescriptionAs the Solar Design Engineer, you will be a highly motivated individual with strong solar design background. You will participate in the full project construction cycle from predesign through to project close.
Why you should apply:
- 401k match.
- Dental, vision and long term disability 100% covered.
- Medical and prescription stipend.
- Paid professional development.
- Review and design electrical diagrams for solar projects.
- Ensure designs are adherent to all codes.
- Perform field survey work on projects.
- Performing all necessary steps on a complete project lifecycle such as takeouts, evaluations, stamping.
- Overnight travel may be required in certain circumstances.
- 2+ Years design experience in commercial solar systems.
- Bachelors in Architectural or Electrical Engineering.
- Understand NEC and international building codes.
- Field survey experience.
- AutoCAD knowledge with the ability to draft and design.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of various construction processes.
- LEED accreditation is desirable but not required.