Technical Sales Support
- Salt Lake City, Utah
Job DescriptionAs Technical Sales Support. you will deliver customer support solutions for various solar electrical products and components within the company's product line as well as drive customer success and sales working closely with the sales director in your region. The successful candidate will be a versatile person with both inbound and outbound responsibilities, across both the hardware and software components of solar inverter offerings, and who is able to work effectively and collaboratively in a rapidly changing, dynamic startup environment.
Why you should apply:
- Competitive compensation structure.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Strong employee engagement and healthy working culture.
- Keep necessary documentation for products clear and organized.
- Work closely with the sales director to ensure customer satisfaction and deliverables of products are being met in a timely fashion.
- Prospect and collaborate on ways to close new business.
- Manage all customer service efforts including technical literature for consumers, conducting remote troubleshooting of products and other tasks.
- Gather, synthesize, and prioritize actionable product requirements based on input from customers, sales, internal stakeholders and the competitive landscape.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams such as engineering and field technicians to resolve technical issues.
- Provide customer support at all levels from pre to post sales and installation.
- 2-5 years experience in solar installation, applications or sales engineering, technical sales or related roles.
- Strong knowledge of solar components, electrical systems and their installation process.
- A strong technical aptitude and willingness to get hands on with our existing products and technologies, and to interact confidently with both technical and business audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%