Regional Sales Manager
- Houston, TX
- $100,000 – $120,000 per year
Job DescriptionAs Regional Sales Manager, you will be a strategic thinker, who will develop plans to grow the companies business in your territory. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to create revenue by building long term client relationships.
Why you should apply:
- Full benefits package.
- Flexible PTO.
- Career advancement.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Create and implement strong, profitable business development plans for your territory and customer base.
- Work to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Provide market data and report on progress challenges to executives to ensure a cohesive strategy is being developed and maintained.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Attend and speak at industry events.
- Keep a complete record of all sales activities.
- 5+ Years in business development or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of solar technology.
- Strong understanding of the solar market/industry.
- Ability to present to clients.
- Strong communication and effective relationship management capabilities.
- Ability to travel to conferences and client head offices as well as bi-annual trips to the UK.