Technical Support Specialist - Florida
- Orlando, FL
- $95,000 – $110,000 per year
Job DescriptionThe Technical Support Specialist deliver customer support solutions for various solar electrical products and components within the company's product line. The successful candidate will be a versatile person with both inbound and outbound responsibilities, across both the hardware and software components of solar inverter offerings, and who is able to work effectively and collaboratively in a rapidly changing, dynamic startup environment.
Why you should apply:
- Competitive compensation structure.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Strong employee engagement and healthy working culture.
- Remote opportunity.
- Keep necessary documentation for products clear and organized.
- Manage all customer service efforts including technical literature for consumers, service calls, conducting remote troubleshooting of products and other applications support and occasionally traveling to site for in person service.
- Assisting with the activation of new sites as needed.
- Gather, synthesize, and prioritize actionable product requirements based on input from customers, sales, internal stakeholders and the competitive landscape.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams such as engineering and field technicians to resolve technical issues.
- Provide customer support at all levels from pre to post sales and installation.
- 2-5 years experience in solar installation, technical customer service or related roles.
- Strong knowledge of solar components, electrical systems and their installation process.
- Electrical engineering degree preferred.
- A strong technical aptitude and willingness to get hands on with our existing products and technologies, and to interact confidently with both technical and business audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel 30+%