Job DescriptionAs the Director of Operations, your main focus will be leading the two Oregon based company offices in project construction efforts, reviewing business processes and practices to ensure maximum efficiency as well as cross communicating with several departments to create and facilitate any new operations that will increase company efficiency.
Why you should apply:
- Flexible hybrid schedule.
- Strong company culture.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical coverage, IRA matching, 100% Vision coverage.
- Lead construction efforts for the companies two major Oregon based offices.
- Managing direct reports and indirect reports in day to day operations for maximum efficiency.
- Reviewing, creating and implementing business practices and operations to increase company productivity.
- Cross communicate with accounting and sales teams to ensure new practices are well received and provide feedback to sales teams in any areas that maybe inefficient for production team.
- Sit on the leadership team and play an active role in decision making and offering expertise in regards to business operations going forward.
- Communicate effectively with executive leadership about company operations.
- Engage and train lower level technicians with the goal of career path development.
- Review, create and implement changes to employee engagement practices.
- Bachelors degree in business management or related.
- 5+ Years experience managing business operations or construction operations.
- Organized individual with strong communication.
- Willingness to travel between company offices in Oregon two days every two weeks, possibly more during onboarding.