Job DescriptionAs a Senior Structural Engineer you will be a licensed structural engineer with experience in designing commercial buildings.
Why you should apply:
- $130,000-$160,000 Base salary
- Strong company culture with very low turnover.
- Employee Engagement.
- Work alongside structural teams to generate top quality design and analytics packages for solar projects.
- Perform structural analysis, design and detail on a variety of large-scale commercial building projects.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as engineers, contractors and developers to provide high quality structural packages.
- Manage a team of engineers, designers and drafters to execute designs.
- Develop proposals, RFP responses and other activities related to supporting marketing.
- Perform on-site structural inspections.
- Gather information on as-built conditions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Masters in Structural Engineering.
- 5+ years relevant structural design experience.
- Willing to conduct site visits.
- PE license preferred.
- Proficient with design software such as RAM, TEDDS, etc.
- Proficient with AutoCAD or other commercial CAD software.
- Background working in solar PV system structural analysis.
- Extensive knowledge in steel, concrete, aluminum and different foundation designs.
- Cold formed steel system analysis knowledge.
- Experienced in interpreting geotechnical reports.
- Background in surveying and coordinate systems a plus.
- Familiarity with solar racking manufacturer designs and specs.
- Valid driver's license.