Job DescriptionAs Senior Electrical Engineer, you will bring experience designing and generating construction documents for MW scale solar PV and energy storage systems.
Why you should apply:
- $125,000-$155,000 base salary
- Strong company culture with little turnover.
- Full benefits.
- Work-life balance valued.
- Develop construction documents with AutoCAD.
- Manage and complete interconnection applications.
- Coordinate between clients, utilities, agencies and other engineering partners.
- Travel to project sites to gather data as required.
- Production analysis of PV arrays.
- Contribute to technical writing papers.
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers.
- 6+ Years experience designing commercial scale solar PV systems.
- BS in EE or related.
- NEC understanding required.
- Proficient with design and analysis softwares such as AutoCAD and PVsyst.
- Communicate amongst cross-functional teams efficiently.
- NABCEP preferred.
- Medium voltage experience preferred.
- Background working with MEP preferred.