Job DescriptionAs a VP of Project construction, you will manage rooftop and ground mount solar projects for C&I and utility installations. You will oversee these projects from initial development through construction, including: design, contractor and subcontractor management, and project management.
Why You Should Apply:
- Inc 500 list organization
- Strategic, customer-centric approach
- Generous benefits package
- 401k matching
- Manage all technical aspects of the project, including scope development, savings analysis, and constructability
- Assign responsibilities to project team; manage and supervise subcontractors and self-performing teams throughout project duration
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop sales, negotiate contracts, and manage project associated budgeting
- Provide support to contractors and subcontractors to solve construction issues or improve results of the project. Identify and resolve potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Monitor the installation and start-up, commissioning of of new equipment or systems. Ensure manufacturer requirements are met.
- Execute a plan for completing and tracking punch list items. Coordinate field inspections.
- 7+ years of progressive engineering experience in complex energy projects such as microgrids, solar energy, and combined energy projects
- Solar energy construction experience
- BSME, BSEE, or Construction Management equivalent four-year technical degree
- Professional Engineering license and OSHA 10 preferred
- Financial analysis skills to predict customer project economics and manage project budgets
- Excellent adherence to schedule and collaborative problem-solving skills to maintain budget, schedule, and customer satisfaction