Job DescriptionAs the Origination Manager you will bring a highly accomplished renewable energy origination background to the team, you will work with cross-functional teams to originate and deliver on successful projects as well as research new market segments and develop strategies to pursue and develop in said markets.
Why you should apply:
- 150-200,000 Base salary.
- Strong benefits.
- Great company culture.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Originate utility scale solar and battery storage project opportunities.
- Evaluate feasibility of interconnection and permitting contracts.
- Examine new markets for opportunities in development.
- Identify potential greenfield solar projects.
- Support financial modeling.
- Grow a team of developers and originators.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with upper leadership.
- Identify early-stage developers that will co-develop and lead negotiations for acquisitions.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams..
- Manage land lease agreements and meet with land owners for negotiations.
- BS, MBA or relevant masters preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in solar project origination in Eastern US.
- Knowledge of the solar industry and regional regulations for Eastern US markets.
- Full cycle development experience.
- Background in project origination through greenfield, co-development and acquisitions.
- Strong communication skills with a flexible mindset