Job DescriptionAs the Technical Sales Engineer of Energy Storage, you will play a critical role as part of the quality assurance team, you will be responsible for crafting proposals that demonstrate the companies solar and energy storage expertise to provide the client with a complete picture of the work being provided and its added value.
As a successful Technical Sales Engineer, you will coordinate all aspects of scoping and developing customer proposals including scope of work, pricing, and commercial terms for our quality assurance services involving areas such as supply chain management, engineering services, marketing intelligence, manufacturing as well as environmental and governance. You will also act as a liaison between the sales team and potential clients to assess client needs.
Why you should apply:
- Incredible company culture with low turnaround.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Full benefits package.
- $125,000 Base Salary
- Conduct QA tests and audits.
- Create and manage proposals and RFP responses, including cost estimates to support bidding.
- Develop proposal schedules and plans and ensure deadlines by discussing with individual stakeholders.
- Provide technical support during client meetings.
- Evaluate technical requirements and communicate customer needs with creative solutions as well as creating deliverables to achieve solutions.
- Answer any customer questions relating to proposals or scope of work.
- Facilitate contract hand-offs.
- Perform client feedback analysis to improve proposals.
- BA in engineering or technical field.
- 4 years technical experience in Solar PV or ES
- 2 years experience in customer facing roles, ideally in the power generation industry.
- Strong knowledge of PV equipment and systems.
- Flexibility to interact with clients across all North American time zones.
- Self-motivated, collaborative attitude with strong detail orientation and excellent verbal communication skills.