As a Project Development Associate, you will contribute to the rapid growth, development, and management of our growing pipeline of utility scale renewable energy projects. You will work alongside senior level managers and be responsible for contributing through the full development process.
Why you Should Apply:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits for individual and family
- 401k matching program
- Lead project development activities such as site control, permitting, electrical interconnection, and engineering
- Manage/analyze information flow relevant to project development from internal subject matter experts and external consultants/vendors.
- Ownership of project inputs/assumptions and coordinating updates with respective internal groups.
- Manage project level progress, risks, opportunities, and economics while providing thoughtful analysis and risk evaluation.
- Manage and/or support due diligence activities for acquisitions.
- Manage negotiation of lease/purchase options and agreements for site control.
- Coordinate engineering activities in pursuit of permits and as required for interconnection matters.
- Work closely with engineering team in support of design and EPC process
- Identify and track key development tasks and manage budgets for each project.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external subject matter experts for real estate, permitting, electrical interconnection, and engineering to support each project
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- A record of academic and professional achievement, well developed communication skills, the ability to collaborate well with a small team, proven organizational acumen working on multiple projects, and a high level of motivation are vital in this role
- Bachelors degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to continuously prioritize effectively
- 3-5 years of experience working in energy or renewables
- Project experience in CAISO, PJM, NYISO, NEPOOL preferred