Job DescriptionAs a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, fostering client relationships, and growing the organization's presence in the United States. You will leverage your technical expertise and sales acumen to meet sales targets with new and existing clients.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive Base Salary between $120,000-$140,000
- Generous, uncapped commission structure
- Remote work
- Opportunity to join a growing company on the ground floor
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with IPP's, EPC's and developers based on warm leads and cold business development
- Attend tradeshows and technical conventions to showcase and grow the organization's presence
- Attend in-person meetings with clients and prospects
- Possess and develop an in-depth knowledge of the service offerings of the organization
- 3+ years of Renewable Energy experience, preferably in PV or Energy Storage at a technical level. Experience in PV testing an asset.
- 3+ years of B2B Sales experience
- Established network of developers, IPPs, and EPC's desirable, but not required
- Ability to travel 50% within your territory and to tradeshows and sales meetings