Job DescriptionAs the Head of PPA, you will be responsible for supporting the rapidly growing activities across North and Central America. The successful candidate will be well versed in sourcing PPA & renewable energy solutions for current and future projects, this role will play a critical part in expanding existing portfolios and company presence in the renewable energy space with PV, Wind, Storage and hydrogen projects.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing PPA and Energy strategies.
- Originate and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels within our North American markets.
- Utilize your deep knowledge of Alberta and Canadian energy markets to continue developing out the companies portfolio of renewable energy projects.
- Identify and qualify risks and develop strategies to mitigate said risks on an on-going basis.
- Structure and execute utility and corporate PPAs
- Utilize familiarity with power auction process to ensure successful bidding.
- 10+ years of experience in PPA origination.
- Experience with PV/Wind and utility scale battery projects.
- Knowledge or experience with green hydrogen considered an asset.
- Working in a multinational environment experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Bring strong ethics and values with a collaborative and productive mindset to the team.