Job DescriptionAs Project Finance Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of company projects. You will be responsible for project setup, budgeting, forecasting, revenue, finance analysis and reporting as well as any other finance related responsibilities for our renewable energy projects.
- Work with project management teams as a financial representative on projects.
- Create and deliver comprehensive reports on financial performance and progress of renewable energy projects.
- Review costing to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain a detailed and orderly record of project costing, forecasting and variance.
- Ensure cash management to provide cash flow forecasting.
- Prepare and submit progress reports on a weekly and monthly basis and other reporting as required.
- Support the country finance manager as needed.
- BA in finance or accounting, preference for a Master's Degree.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, preferably in the EPC space.
- Experience with key accounting principles for engineering based services and financial reporting under IFRS.
- Experience working internationally considered an asset.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Familiarity with SAP considered a bonus.
- Proficiency with the English language both written and spoken.