Job DescriptionAs the Engineering Manager, you will oversee management and coordination of all engineering processes and activities to ensure smooth collaboration amongst stakeholders throughout all phases of the companies renewable energy projects through to interconnection and NTP.
- Lead and manage engineering and technical teams to ensure successful execution of BESS projects.
- Oversee all activities ensuring project timelines are being met.
- Foster a cohesive environment amongst stakeholders, internal and external teams and vendors.
- Keep a close watch on project development, identify, communicate and support mitigation of any risks or challenges.
- Ensure industry standards and regulations are upheld.
- Work with cross-functional teams for optimal project performance.
- Create and implement strategies to enhance effectives of engineering processes.
- BA in engineering, electrical, civil or mechanical is ideal.
- 5+ years experience with PV, BESS MV-HV or related installations.
- Experience managing solar project installations in Canada.
- Well versed in grid interconnection processes as well as AESO requirements related to high voltage substations.
- Strong working knowledge of Canadian and Alberta based electrical standards.
- Proficiency with design software's such as AutoCAD.
- P.Eng in good standing with APEGA