As the Solar Project Construction Manager, you will collaborate closely with various stakeholders to ensure smooth project execution. With your keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills, you will ensure that all construction activities align with the established timeline and budget. Your expertise in project management will be crucial in coordinating resources, resolving any issues that may arise, and delivering successful construction projects.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate subcontractors, track project inventory and ensure contractual conditions are being met.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Assist in obtain permits and licenses, as needed
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Proven working experience in construction management with specific experience with commercial/industrial solar projects greater than 1 MW in size
- BS Degree in Construction Management preferred
- California C-10 Electrical License required.
- Advanced knowledge of solar construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of solar products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages